Prospectus and Application for Enrolment Form
An electronic version of our Prospectus for 2022 enrolments is listed below. Please ensure you download the Application for Enrolment Form along with the Confidential Student Information. If you are seeking a position for 2021/2022, it is advisable to submit the Enrolment Form as soon as possible.
- Application for Enrolment Form
- Confidential Student Information
- Enrolment Information
- School Fees
- Woodlawn Brochure
If you are seeking a position for the current school year, you may submit an Enrolment Form at your earliest convenience.
A hard copy of the Prospectus can be mailed by contacting the College office on 6626 2600 or emailing email@example.com.
Open Night will be held on Tuesday 16 March, 2021 in two sessions:
- Session 1: 5.00 - 6.00 p.m.
- Session 2: 7.00 - 8.00 p.m.
The closing date for Years 7 and 11 applications is Tuesday, 30 March, 2021. Year 11 applications may be forwarded after this date and the applicant interviewed later in the year; however, late applicants will miss the opportunity to be involved in the subject selection process. Applications for all year groups received after the closing date will be processed upon receipt of the documentation, depending on the likelihood of vacancies. All interested applicants are encouraged to place an application on file and you will be contacted when a place becomes available.
Students entering Years 7 and 11 will be interviewed by the Principal or another senior staff member on Tuesday 20 April or Thursday 22 April from 3.30-6.30 p.m. Appointments can be made after Open Night.
To book an appointment click on the link: Interview Bookings
Applicants for Years 8, 9 and 10 will be afforded an interview throughout the year as vacancies occur in those years.
The first round of acceptances will be emailed in May, 2021. Parents/Guardians of students who are accepted by the College will be asked to confirm their acceptance by completing a Confirmation of Acceptance Form and paying an Acceptance Fee of $400.00, which is deducted from the tuition account in Term 1, 2021. The Acceptance Fee is non refundable upon the cancellation of an offer of acceptance. A second round of offers may be made according to the availability of places.
We are holding the following dates pending COVID-19 restrictions. Confirmation of these dates will be advised in due course.
- Year 11 Subject Selection Evening - is set down for Wednesday 26 May, 2021 at 6.30 p.m.
- Information Evening for the parents of new students is set down for Tuesday 16 November at 6.00 p.m.
- Orientation Day for new students has been set down for Friday 3 December, 2021. This provides the students with an opportunity to meet the teachers and other students and to familiarise themselves with the layout of the College.
Please contact the College Registrar, Mrs Debbie Melino, at the College on (02) 6626 2606 for any enquiries.
Prospectuses, including Enrolment Forms, can be obtained by phoning the Office on 6626 2600 or can be downloaded from this website.
All students are interviewed by either the Principal, a member of the Leadership Team, or a Leader of Learning. Students may bring a sample of school work or an example of another interest to the interview if they wish.
Originals of documentation supporting the Application for Enrolment must be brought to the interview.
Copies of all enrolment documentation must be received by the College PRIOR to your interview. The documents required are:
- Completed Application for Enrolment Form.
- Application Fee $30 (receipts are held on file).
- A copy of your child's Birth Certificate.
- A copy of your child's Baptismal Certificate (if your child is baptised)
- Confidential Student Information Form (to be handed to your child's current school for completion. The school will forward the form directly to the College).
- A copy of your child's recent school report.
- A copy of your child's Year 5 NAPLAN Test (if applying for Years 7 or 8). Year 7 or 9 NAPLAN Test (if applying for other years).
- A copy of your child's immunisation records.
- Passport size photograph (on the Enrolment Form).
Applications are invited for Years 7 to 11, 2021 and 2022.
Please forward to:
The College Registrar
PO Box 6
Lismore NSW 2480